This is a mother
My First Webbed Page
Okay i'm moving all my pages here, i'm gonna stop updating this page for now because it's hard to read in Notepad and i'm gonna get a proper ide later.
The Miracle of Moss
Just A Bunch Of Images
Tabula Rasa, or, Learning about tables.
All At Once Without Personality
What are we doing here?
We are learning HTML.
Why are we doing this?
So I can partake in the divine act of creation on my own terms
So what does this look like?
UL stands for Unordered List, obvs
- This section looks off, right?
- tough titty, too bad
- Make sure to actually close your operators, you dunce
- oh yeah? or what?
- i'll nothing, this shit just straight up won't work correctly otherwise.
- also make sure that you used a closing operator after the list
- man this is gonna be a bitch to debug if i ever fuck things up, considering there's absolutely no assistance in notepad.
- Surprise link!
h4 header goes like thiiIIiiIIss
- description of item/s
- definition of item/s
- Any carnivorous animal belonging to the family Canidae.
- The domesticated sub-species of the family Canidae, Canis lupus familiaris.
- Moo juice
- Cat beer
- A white liquid produced by cows and used for human consumption.
And here we present an h5 header
Oh hell, I guess I should link my tumblr here
Here's a link to another page, this one is known as the The Miracle of Moss!
h6 headline goes brrrrrrr
Here you can find a link to the website that teaches and reminds me how to do this html shit.
There are other items on this website, obviously.
Oh SHIT we have acquired a scrollbar.
I wonder how well this site is supported in other web browsers!
Back to top